Monday, September 24, 2007

Goals

Jas is away this week. My goal is be patience and serenity. I am often exhausted by 7pm on nights when he is away and that is usually when Maddy and Izzy really want my attention and participation. During the day they are mostly doing their own thing or playing with each other of friends.At night it is all about Mom! My goal is to not be irritable with them and to get overwhelmed when they both want my attention at the same time. Hopefully Sammy will sleep tonight and I will be a well rested mommy in the morning. Now off to more wand making with Maddy!! And for some reason dictionary reading with Izzy( the chosen activity for tonight???)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Danette-
Two things - first I love the blog title, and second - you had me with "my goal is patience and serenity"!
I'm always on the lookout for blogs that I can relate to - yours promises to be just that!
I'm sure I'll be back often.

(Oh, I'm also an admirer of Harold and Maude, -and Cat Stephens- and Sinead!)

Life With Us said...

Great!! Are you Happy and Free and OLM Love reding those blogs!!!
Danette