Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ok, so I am trying

So today I found some youtube clips from Wicked the Musical and we watched together. It was really ,I felt a nice connection. I then sent her the link, both things someones suggestion, to a HSM farting video. As much as I am not into that kind of humor I do think she will like it. So it is a start. I also sent hubby some links for unschooling dads . Hopefully he will read! I also put West Side Story on hold at the library maybe she will even watch it with me! She loved Cats and Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Coat.
I just finisned reading Nineteen Minutes. A book every teen should read especially those in Public School!

1 comment:

piscesgrrl said...

Yay for you supporting their interests! (We've got a major high school musical hobby going on here right now, and also Disney shows!) Yay for your husband reading up on unschooling!

I just read something by David Albert today where he said (something like) with love and support, how could they go wrong? That's all they need. Happy kids thrive. Pressured kids clam up/rebel/resist.